Friday, April 07, 2006

Hikuta : Making "Martial Arts" Look Silly

Dear Warrior or Warrior to be,

Since 1993 (when Hikuta was first released to select members of the general public)- testimonials have flooded in! Proof positive of the almost unbelievable effectiveness of this truely unique system!

Also important to note: in the 5 years since I have been actively instructing in Hikuta, there has not been a single case of disatisfaction with anyone taking my Hikuta courses! A whopping %100 satisfaction rate! in all likihood the highest satisfaction rate in the entire self defense/ combatives industry! For over a decade now Hikuta has been offered to select members of the general public- with similar satisfaction rates! I doubt if any other system comes close!

From a hard core training group :

7. The quickest and most practical training I've seen for learning to strike is...Hikuta: ... deliver the goods in a way no other ... I've seen matches.

8. There are two problems in striking another person: 1) not striking them hard enough to be effective and 2) hurting your own hand. Hikuta overcomes both these problems very nicely. You do not have to be a big bruiser to stun and undermine the attack of a big bruiser. Also, if you can get your hands on just about any hard object, a hairbrush, a glass, even a tooth brush or a pocket calculator, you've got a deadly and covert weapon - if you know how to use it. ...From www.amacord.com/chigung/


B says:

Its a very unique method, and extremely effective, though I've not had to use it personally. As DOK LEE said, "the world of Hikuta, where knowledge replaces fear". It does boosts your confidence a great deal.



Here's the testimonial from Perry who trained with us this past summer ( 01):

The training was GREAT! Hikuta is a no non-sense way to protect yourself & your family. If your profession puts you in harms way. Then, this is the key to your piece of mind. The power in Hikuta is real and is delivered with blinding speed.

It comes at you so fast you simply can't get out of the way and, with so much power you won't believe it. Be prepaired to know what real No "BS" self defence is all about.

Everyone at the training was eager to learn and helpfull. I learned a lot from not only Al Abdin but, Jack & Warren as well I'll be attending more & more!

ATB!
Perry

GenninQ says:

I received early in December and I am just a beginner.I have had around 12 training sessions ....I have always considered myself to be of average speed or maybe even slower.After receiving the package I video taped myself throwing some regular boxing stanced punches and put them on the back burner.After training with the Hikuta package and applying < the>techniques --MAN--I have gained tremendous speed--I taped myself after 1 month and the difference is incredible.I have become ten times faster with my strikes--there is no other strike that compares to a Hikuta strike if you ask me---my power has increased also as I have been using a heavy bag.I am extremely happy with the Hikuta package I ordered and I am looking forward to learning more and more about this art.I would love to learn some of the Hikuta grappling techniques and countering grabs or holds to throw in the mix with my new found striking ability.Thanx Jac for all your time you have invested to the Hikuta Board and for your man prompt responses and your great input on the subject. will definatley continue to sharpen my skills at Hikuta. I am really stunned by the speed I have gained in such a small
amount of time.I can see what you mean that there is no time to react because even I can tell by watching my video that it is almost as fast as the eye can see---I couldn't imaging how fast you guys are with all of your training involved

From John K concerning the Kuta Basics video (tape #2 ):
our second tape is very good. I find the three tips at the beginning
of the
tape very helpful. I have always found it difficult to organize my
action
for defense from a fell swoop. This technique makes what was impossible
for
me easy. ...

I have a good gym in my new house. I have a bag setup like yours and I have
mats to put down for grappling. It is great.

Thank you.
John Kilpatrick, PhD
Karate expert and 3rd Degree Black Belt in Aikido
aikido.nowright.com/instructors.htm


More from John K
. One time I was practicing Karate with a good friend and he had a hole in his guard. I kept telling him this but he thought I was wrong. To show him I just lightly popped him in the chest with a relaxed hand and I knocked him out. I was amazed! I barely touched him, but I guess it was a rather poor Hikuta strike.


From "Swifty"
I've been training Hikuta .... I think there might be something special with Hikuta. I wasnt real impressed at first, but ...practice on the spar pro dummy has convinced me that Hikuta is something special. I've been taking a JKD class with stickfighting mixed in with it. Ive noticed that the straight blast in JKD and Hikuta strike is similar. Except the Hikuta strike is faster and more powerful because of the body mechanics involved.

Jack,

Thanks for this. I appreciate it.

I have experienced a marked increase in speed and power with the open
hand
slap. This is the first drill on the tape. I was expecting some
increases
after a week, but not this much. This stuff really does work. Bloody
clever
stuff. You keep plugging it, whatever you do.

Raymond



Until next time remember: Knowledge Replaces Fear!


Jack Savage
www.Hikuta.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters Listed in LS Blogs